About our company
We Engineer the Sunlight!
AEGASUN Energy has a PAN India presence. Its Registered and Head Office is in Pune and a branch office in Kolkata to cater to the requirements of its customers in eastern and north-eastern part of the country.
- AEGASUN Energy is approved by Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India for Grid Connected Solar Power Plants and Solar Water Heating Systems.
- All Grid-tied Solar Power Systems from AEGASUN are backed by a 5 years complete system warranty from the date of commissioning. Additionally, a 25 years linear performance warranty for solar panels from manufacturers is transferred to customers
- AEGASUN offers Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC) at nominal rates after the warranty period
- Apart from the option of buying a solar power system with upfront payment (under Capex), AEGASUN also offers its customers hire purchase facility under EMI scheme and on Build Own Operate and Transfer (BOOT) basis.
- It has been awarded SMERA Solar Grading of “SP 2B” which signifies ‘High Performance Capability and High Financial Strength’
- AEGASUN is an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company
- AEGASUN has its footprint in multiple states in India, viz., Maharashtra, Goa, MP, West Bengal, Jammu, Ladakh, Rajasthan and Telangana.
AEGASUN is a Channel Partner of MNRE, Government of India for Grid Tied Solar Power Plants.
AEGASUN owns 2 trademarks as AEGASUN® and Electrosun® as brands for its various product lines.
AEGASUN’s customer list, apart from thousands of retail consumers, many renowned builders, societies and hospitals, includes:
- CESC Ltd. Kolkata;
- Indian Oil Corporation of INDIA, Leh, Kargil and Malda
- Indian Oil Corporation of INDIA, Solarisation of Petrol Pumps in West and East Region
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Saswad Municipal Council
- West Bengal Renewable Energy Development Agency (WBREDA)
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd., Pune
- NHPC / Kishtwar, Jammu
- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Kolkata
- Bridge and Roof (I) Ltd, Kolkata
- State Bank of India, Kolkata
- NHDC / Mahakaleswar Temple, MP
- Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI)
- Vashi Electricals, Bhiwandi
- Elscint Automation, Pune;
- Pride Purple Group, Pride World City, Pune
- Orbit Group, Kolkata
- City Hospital and Research Center, Jabalpur, MP,
- Nine Hills CHS, Pune
- Krishna Construction, Pune
- Pune Blind Men’s Association
- Tata Housing, Pune, Goa and Boisar
- and Many Housing Societies in Pune
To Harness the Power of Sun and bring the use of Renewable and Electrical Energy within reach of every common man on earth.
To be a World Class and Low-Cost Producer and Service Provider of Renewable and Electrical Energy Equipment and Power Systems
The promoters and advisers of AEGASUN have adequate knowledge and experience in the field of Electrical Energy and Power. Following persons are responsible for the management and operation of the company.
Mr. Gautam is the overall head of the organization. Mr. Gautam has extensive knowledge and over 4 decades of experience in business processes in both Government and Private sector. He has handled various functions e.g., Product Management, Projects Management, Sales and Marketing of Consumer, Industrial and Commercial Products.READ MORE